Friday, September 26, 2014

Favorites Friday

I feel like September just started and it's already coming to an end. Fortunately, the lovely season of Autumn is here to sit back in and enjoy. I thought I would do something fun today and start a series on my blog called Favorites Friday. I know I love reading these kinds of blog posts, seeing what other people love and discovering new products in the process. So here we go. Starting off with the first category...

Fashion

The first item I on the list are these shorts from Old Navy. These are comfortable and a very pretty almost seafoam green color. I don't think the horrendous camera I have picked up the color very well. But these shorts are super cute on and they didn't break the bank either. They do look pretty ugly in the picture don't they? *sigh* I promise that it's just the camera

Yummy in the Tummy

2. Yep, I'm lovin' the pirate's booty. It is so GOOD! They little baked snacks that remind me of cheetos except they're made with aged white cheddar instead and they taste about 1,000 times better! Really, they are so good AND they are all natural AND gluten and trans fat free. As soon as you try it your life is going to be forever changed. Sounding pretty good right now huh? I know, I know... Nobody can resist the pirate's booty.

Makeup


Number 3 is the Revlon Colorstay liquid eye pen. This makes putting on liquid eyeliner easy. The tip is super small so making a thin or think line is really simple. I've been using this for a long time and I still love it. Yes, it's really that good.

Stuff that makes you smell good


The last thing on my list is this bath and body works hand lotion in the scent Vermont sugar maple. It smells like cookies, cake, love, and happiness. The scent actually makes me very happy. I've had it for a long while and i'm almost out of it, but every time I go back to the store I can't find this same scent. It must be a seasonal item and i'm praying and hoping that next fall it will be there. No joke Bath and body works. I will be looking for this scent and you better have it, or there will be a girl on her knees in the middle of the store weeping.

Okay, well that's it for my favorites. I promise you next time that I will try and pick better things. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll post again soon!

                                                                         Love
                                                                       XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com